NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 27 juin 2018

Wolverine jude law jesus the 100



I say well
I still know the difference
but tell it to my heart

the world must not be in my image
to not especially not

david i planted it at peace one day because in vision
besides, I saw when the other chick completely smoked from the nose
this bitch talks to me my vision of his suffering

it ripped my heart
I can not

Wolverine
the Japanese crucifixion
1 month I was sick

moreover many of you asked me is there will be a sequel to the immortal ??
it's true 1 and 2 it does not leave us on our hunger

but if this movie 3 see the day
the sequel of Japan on the plane

I will even look if I fall to the ground

then jesus in the 100

for once I watch 1 episode
he is still crucified !!

and I on my knees cried at the laughs of my own mother

I can not
see suffering people I love that I liked

ewan is the top
Jesus
fire
and the island
and the tsunami

I stopped there

not possible frolic the heart attack

from elsewhere in Spain
when you feel rejected by the man you had to marry
as if
nothing

the word is just nothing
that's the role
but this nothing
so there luke it's worse 10 10 I did not even look
and the alienist not seen
he says that according to the net

I prepare myself for the calm
lime
if I look at him one day

in short I am like that
1 second 1 month 3 years
they are past as they came
but stayed in my flesh of my heart forever

here is signed the small sensitive that I am for love even yesterday that today and tomorrow...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *