NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 28 juin 2018

my mother has been scared since yesterday

my mother has been scared since yesterday

on tv what can she do to the neuron

the experts manatan a depression

where the man had all the money love the success and it's suicidal to stop it
the pain of suffering

she looks at me and then realizes that I'm in depression since Spain

and there tells me

are you going to stay here eh? you do not leave like him ??

it's true I'm in pain
I'm crying
I was never like that
I have endured whole lives of people
not even I was broken

and there
to see the eyes of gordon
become
the opposite of what it is

in short, it kills me ok
but I have the chance to love art
it's hard
but I cling to life like that

here ok I will not ask to drink a glass of fear to be blasted on the spot again and here it is on I will never get over it that's all....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *