NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 11 juin 2018

Thanks to .NET Cusick gallery

Thanks to .NET Cusick gallery

Good evening

I am not an authist either
I feel sorry for what you think of me
I've just

love
passion
fire
who animates me
of immortalized
his moments
my moment
our moments
your moment

just a passionate about jesus

christos rocked my childhood
the good thing with my little strawberry

and at my first meeting of ian
that's my business

I just love reliving when he came out in gypsy sandalette but classy
while telling me with his eyes
Hello you

here

I got inspired from the cusickgallery gallery
it's up to them
I just made drawings
enthusiasts

yes passionate about Ian
henry ian cusick
my jesus paris one evening..that he was ..just for me ....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *