NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 28 juin 2018

Yes Jude Law My great God


Yes Jude Law My great God

Yes
no
I do not know
to make me

a counter shock
as my sphygraphist request for months
to see david or ewan

first David

yes it destroyed because of this redhead
the image of the kind that I made of him
I know
To be human
but at the time
it was my immortal

and to feel her suffering because of her

it's true when I lived in London I rammed it
I do not even count

Forcibly he called me my angel because he thought he was dead
fucked taxi to put it and back
they know me there
it's when I go
there are always 1
who tells me
so back finally for your friend

I left London for the fuss of my brother on my mother
for money she had blue everywhere

then stronger than me
worse than an itch

London

for him
and there

I knew his fables

but from there she who asks for clairvoyance for her
it was too much
this is my crash of jude law because of me

I know he will never forgive me

his suffering broke something in me
and then I was returned
my heart in photo my little strawberry
that's all for me
that's all for david

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *