NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 27 juin 2019

@hicusick

Mr. Henry ian cusick

you have the honor to read me suddenly
presenting you with my displeasure
in the grace of our past ephemeral friendly
please contact your fans
a little more than a message
speaking only of you and not others
because at 99 percent people
do not understand
why your role has been put on hold

a beauty that, briefly let's go

but your role attaches the hearts of many people around the world
and I'm afraid of drama if you do not reassure them

if it's your contract I do not congratulate your chain of 100

if it's your choice even worse
had better die at once to tear the wound

you are worshiped all over the world
do not neglect it
 I took you thanks

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *