NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 25 juin 2019

I do not care



I do not care

your castles, your mountains of wheat, your country your cars bikes private plane or whatever

but I do not care

your smile
of your voice
your jokes
from your bad moods
your brothel
to wake up in the morning

your sweat to show me
that you are the strongest in the world

I hated your finger
who was hooking me up

but who reminded me

because you could not do without me

to see me
the morning in battle
of all your hours
more or less

you've never missed my alarm clock
to tell you
just after you

hello my heart

and especially
mostly

your sweetness
your eyes on me

so yes
tell me
how do i live without you ??
to this day I still do not know...........

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *