NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 27 juin 2019

My brother daniel ??

My brother daniel ??

I never talk about it because I know the reaction of another
short so much
my brother is the copy of ewan mcgregor

and the last sentence of my brother

you will not sleep with your brother anyway

and it's been 20 years the break

of course
I will not do it
I never saw in my brother's gordon
him yes

I know that my brother thinks himself the man of any situation
even to manage my life
wiccan clan
but when my father left me the pages

my brother the only thing he said

not sleep with me that's all

he is beautiful after god to my eyes
but that it will never be
and I will not go tell him
I am the ugly duckling
the unloved swan

but it's like that

only one man in the world had made me believe otherwise
that I was beautiful even in the morning

word speech short

if I chose his courage
because he has
the rooster of iron
of March 8, 69

that's my story and it's true
 
oui Gordon, tes mots. je le savais !!!!! oui tu le savais !!! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *