NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 29 juin 2019

lazarus I'm sure

lazarus I'm sure

you still do not know that you are divine !!!
it's not me who creates for once
but what I received

and I'm sure you think you're ugly
my god look at you
the oreol is instinctively
I knew it
but the !!!!

I have never seen anyone like you not to use this gift of God!
God himself I would say !!

that you refuse
or refuses

you will be opposed to it you will see !!!
philosopher's it is I who have you trnsmise
but your innate beauty
It is not me !!!

you deny him by her
but I tell you
Long live Scotland !!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *