NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 23 septembre 2017

1/2 H.Ian.cusick My Reviews



as an actor art theater film, my child has been rocked by the biggest with my grandfather like jean marais jean gabin and many others

my grandfather was known to all
and I was never without my grandfather
so my opinion is pretty hard
by my golden childhood
to have had them
seen
in real theater

intrensigente and hard yes it is me

and it is true I had the happiness of knowing ian in life
but there it is the actor
and he himself never knew what I think of him really
so let's go

jean marais to have faculty that very little possesses these days
he was not led by money
but by art
to play
embody
learn from dream
his job what

with him we never know who he is going to be
even if you know the story of the film
of the theater
until the end you did not know
if he embodied the kind or the villain !!!!

and well Henry Ian cusick
it's the same

but I have a great preference
for jesu
and the mentalist
and THE100
I am even if I do not always understand THE100

like the mentalist
I hate this series
my mother who loves the mentalistic
colette too
then I have it to all the sauces
even if it is a great actor

but henry ian cusick surpasses it and widely
to make you regret
that he took for television
a ball in the shoulder and a slap of lisbon
because....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *