NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 28 septembre 2017

For Hamlet - Jude Law Only -

David Jude Law

importing the language
you will understand
in Italian
English what you want

But what is that ??

your lack of love
of tenderness
from calin

but we are all the same
at least you and me

you are my opposite
and I am of you

from ewan
I wanted to finish

and you
you forced me to live

and I will thank you again thousand times since

but in my turn to tell you

life is never the same day on the other

and you are the most beautiful in the world shit
the most talented
the most beautiful dad in addition to all

but the woman
remains your mystery
still inaccessible

and me ??

from you ??
we do not come to see me anymore
me pzrler
because you are at the top also by me ??
I stink or what ??

I wash myself sir

lol
I know you never said that

but put you in my place

all that touch
becomes necessarily
gold
except for me

never mind

20 years of cohabition you and me
and you do that ??

Why ??

even to your son
it will be

and you ??

Yes of course

you fed up
open your school
your thing
your passion
but do what you want
but not others on you
OK??

ps know you're hurting yourself
you kill me with small fire with

and that from our beginning

bordel and that you know very well !!!

short
you do not trust me
but trust your virgin blue

Tomorrow is another day
yu will see

I know it

who are you...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *