NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 27 septembre 2017

your acquired brothers scotland uk

your acquired brothers scotland uk

there are sick
luxury
the
I am old
at age 45
46 or more
whatever
or worse

sleeping on his aquis

Originally the mini me

was to help you
like to heal
get up
etc.

but since
Yugoslavia
and not
from the beginning

I changed my mind

it is my blood
still

when I'm not present at your side
they are present for me

but since your failure

it is they whom I reveal to the world
and more at all you

except one in the world
where I never said anything
even in default
nothing
nada
my jesus

and yet it to a mini me of us

I never found it useful to activate it

and my son
to also his mini me

I never activated it
him for pleasure

and that's what we're not looking at
other thing what
the mini me
this is the name I gave
so that you understand me

at least I hope

but I have through your lack of tacte
News
towards


short good evening

and the old

continue to be old

me at your age
i sios young
as at 16 years
and you ??
card vermeille
what it sees
evening greeting

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *