NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 20 septembre 2017

letter to david jude law

letter to david jude law

you think I do not hear you or what ??
you forget who I am or what ??
you !!!!

and you forgot why I did not want to be NLC

one more day in my life

the same as your idiotic brother

does not deny it
I am the human proof

at the time you two to make you older
you are forced to drink
I was there

never forget it

and that you defend it

him

that's enough

I remind you that originally
melanie laurent it is you who made it entered dior
at the cane festival
and it is thanks to you that she became the muse
and your muse overnight

in addition your disease to both
did not change

always to defend you when one is in the shit
to me

but he when he stole you melanie to beginer
you were sick

of you have to me too

I do not have any more of your crisis
my son if I hit him like you
I strangle it with my own hands

a hero must be a hero

after or before his work he does what he wants

but it must be what it is a legend

and my daughter too

which is yours over market power

you help clara ??

not just his kindergarten father
under the nose of his wife

do not I have pictures

and he told me
I love you
with his wife and this whore filming in the same city
he said what to his wife like bullshit again ??
as escuses ??

he does it with me
then I imagine with it

convenience
support
the poor

she must be sick

children not escuse
by absence
and by guilt

neither will I help you
free
for your whores

and demerdez you

he missed
and still missed disney

and you too

and your mirror
break the

I am absent

not to the heroes you are supposed to be

but to the kids you are still otut the two
from the pub in london of your first glasses
you do not change

then yes fout moi la paix
band of nases

and leave me alone

I AM NOT ALL OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD WOMAN

EVERYTHING FOR MELANIE

WHO WILL BREAK THE POOR JEAN DUJARDIN

AND THERE'S GOING TO ME
THAT HE HAS QUITE HIS WIFE FOR Nothing ..

END OF ANY DISCUSIONS
FINISH
BASTA

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *