NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 15 septembre 2017

david my heart

david my heart

I do not move home on the 22nd of this month
do not worry
he can spend an eternity in london
I do not have the means
sooner rather than later

and you as beautiful as a god
I do not like to see you like this

I told you

ta nederland paysbas
has blown you up
it is so black
that you became
she just wanted to have you on her chart
now that soon is finished
it is like pzrfum
It's over
the time of a time
ah yes she played your game it's about
who believed

who believed that
taken

david you want better than that
turn the page
breathe

a finger stick

and you have 100 at your feet

yes I know
in the evening there is nothing more
and it hurts

me it's morning to evening

and if you want to know
the sentimental danger will not come from gordon

but from ian
I always wear her black plastic bracelet of alleurs

but even if I hope for all and all

I have none for me

you see ian at my door ??
oh I have roundness of woman
soon blonde again
and tender like you

but ian is my touch not it burns

ba I burn myself
he is beautiful as a god
good you are more beautiful than him
but he to his black eyes
his tenderness
his hands
his so sweet kiss on my forehead

in short I have the right to dream on his return

even if it will never do
I know it

yes yes if he will come I will quit everything for him


this is my heart
I'm never part of you
and I subscribe to your son
crazy music
a little crazy

talk to me if you want

I will always be there for you
know the

go back to my dance

but of course you miss me more than anything in the world
the day you will understand it
short
love XXX

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *