NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 26 septembre 2017

minimoiraft

minimoiraft

listen to me
I know
I'm there
I do not always understand but I listen

but I suggest you better

I'm tired of your father
is already retracting
which passes next to contract
I'm going to pull his eyes

then I thought of you

my little last
taller than me
Btw

you will continue music

but begins to write
alone
and become what you are
you

and cinema
the fashion I take care ok ???

yes you will find me in italy

you happily that my little plug
do not see me as a monster
but a maraine
fairytale
always there for them

then

ps

your brand of vet it arrives when ever ??
draws and you will
who are you

PS MAIS ATTENTION TU N'ES ET NE SERA JAMAIS LUI

MAIS TOI !!!!!!
L'EFFRONTÉ
CELUI QUI OSE DANS LA FAMILLE

OUI OUI GROS BISOUS
MAIS JE NE SUIS PAS BISOUS
TOUT COMME TOI
MAIS JE SUIS SOURIRE

voilà bisous à ton père
donnes lui la carte vermeille des vieux si il continu
le repas de famille
j'ai cru que c'était le grand père

bref
à plus+++
tu sais où me trouver

allez on y va
bonne soirée

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *