NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 10 janvier 2018

For our kisses burned

For our kisses burned 

that any support
Red Blue
green
black or white
color
red to blue
to the starry white

make me think
at your hand
on my face
my head protected
on your chest

Are you there?
to tell me
kiss my ass??

I never sent you back
forget it
denial
even forget

It is not possible

your sweetness
on my hand
our lips
of river
only in the world
invincible burning
one for the other

in true unity
in true love
in real element

touching us
that we two ...

that the gods
fools burns me in the woods
who dreams of doing it
if I lied

since all his years

without you

and the time can
of you

if you do not recognize yourself
is that really
you never liked me

So I died
to know
than you
you do not like
forgetting

your hand on mine
my head on the beat of your heart
who always make one ....

only one heart
only one body
only one soul

....we both.....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *