NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 31 janvier 2018

the chimera and me David

the chimera and me David

a ba shit then
you think I'll leave him my mythical beast ???

ahh there is one thing that should not be done to me
difficulty
and not once

I took 7 years to tame it

do not underestimate me

my real brother what annoys me

wait for me to close my eyes forever
to recover my gifts and my knowledge
that he will have to have
as dude

boom it was me the happy elected

and yes without man it is this asshole who will hate me

in short it's my human side crying
and not the black witch that I am from birth

oh so bad

I have some to be the service jug

and him

it makes three

the rule of three

gordon
michael
Peru

in magic
it does not forgive my heart

but to keep balance

I kept the first two
I had no choice
I'm not going to be my brother anyway
a Hitler cop facho

but I will finish it at the world cup believe me

I hate

turn your jacket right then left

in short you recover what I gave him in 3 years
I repeat myself
drink water
cleanse your body
3 days

and please
do it

and you will put everything
from the beginning
to infinity

what the other to lost of right

ps

no I do not want to talk about more
OK?? you understand me

the only one in the world to whom I have confidence
and entrust everything
even my pandora

thank you...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *