NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 17 janvier 2018

Until February I need to breathe

Until February I need to breathe

I wrote it
I said it
to note
but the games
world Cup
never
I will not let
because already

PERU AND THE BAG
  whose
and we do not talk to me anymore

so finally

I do not let anyone talk to me anymore
hardly really

and I will never leave
because of him
the perou won
to that no
never

but as I gave too much

it does not have it like that

I relayed

whose
that's my business

but know
that these are
those who have incarnated
GOD
and ONLY
will be rewarded

so

no clown
sorry
I told him to choose the Bible
! l expensive too expensive

good night

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *