NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 17 janvier 2018

to know it in paris

to know it in paris

he depresses me
michael
sorry
to know it above my head
It makes me crazy
and I am mauritius
oh I made tomorrow I leave for LOURDE
where is waiting for me
after colette
4 or 5 people
for my clairvoyance
I should be
but no
above my head

so I think
to you my baby if you were there
and here it is the woman
not strong that collapses
if you were there
my kisses
forget about it
ah my mother is fine
she looks (meises) on 6ter
she exhausted me for a week
and the more you push me
the more I see myself
to know
no more with me
it's me
forget about it
your life
was never me
and that also
my son
tans better
contributes
for a good cause
that depresses me
I do not have a sub
not even a billlet
strong price
to be just one night
with his smile
yours
here
finished talking
I go between the two
ps i made the effort to express myself
to tell you
Why
  that's all
see you tomorrow.....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *