NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 26 janvier 2018

Jean Dujardin why I said that

Jean Dujardin why I said that

if I do not want their world still that changes them
their world is coming to me

and yes
but I'm pushing colette
not me
sir come on here turn
in February

and collette
come with me

no
for once I wish myself a huge flu
to stop moving
because she can get me a bus to pick me up
lol

no if I go back
one will be ejected
and I do not want
NO
HERE
I STAY THERE AND IT'S BETTER
and I will have my flu of sandstone or strength
in February

ps yes yesterday proof in support for HUGH jackmam I was reported on the net
and it's right where he started to get sick
in short, we do not laugh at that, that's all he played at the circus he does cosmetic surgery, and then
I love it just as it is.....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *