NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 31 janvier 2018

why are you now?

why are you now?

you can not be my pandora
and the important element of total eclipse

there are two of them a total of 31
ret a partial in february

in magic I work as the world works

the rule of three

but I did not have a choice
to take you

not even write
even such
even in front
never will I be taken back

to be a jug

but you're right about one thing

the world is the actor

so be the world

then I will be

but him
he will know what he has lost

I prefer to be alone

than to fall back gaga

in short, I understand myself

I rejected colette because she wants to be
my disciple

another one too

I do not know
We'll see

it's 1 year old

short

desolate you will be hot to do
sport

that's all

ps i do not want to know anything
just silence
OK??
thank you
it's time to do......

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *