why are you now?
you can not be my pandora
and the important element of total eclipse
there are two of them a total of 31
ret a partial in february
in magic I work as the world works
the rule of three
but I did not have a choice
to take you
not even write
even such
even in front
never will I be taken back
to be a jug
but you're right about one thing
the world is the actor
so be the world
then I will be
but him
he will know what he has lost
I prefer to be alone
than to fall back gaga
in short, I understand myself
I rejected colette because she wants to be
my disciple
another one too
I do not know
We'll see
it's 1 year old
short
desolate you will be hot to do
sport
that's all
ps i do not want to know anything
just silence
OK??
thank you
it's time to do......
Je me nomme MarieNadiaLaura Sofia, mon blog contiendra musiques,vidéos,articles,dessins,pensées , phylosophiques, voyances'et poesies comme si vous y étiez. ..
mercredi 31 janvier 2018
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
-
VEXAME 🚨 Le spectacle de Katy Perry au Rock in Rio Lisboa enregistre une faible affluence Après la faible demande observée lors de sa dern...
Nombre total de pages vues
How can you let
How can you let the former Prime Minister of New Zealand become a children's lecturer and teacher? Former lover and still actually Wil...
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire
Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.