NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 18 avril 2018

I will take in Gordon ???

I will take in Gordon ???

to repair you ??
never
no one will take to ewan do you hear me ??
it's not because I do not want more
that you have to do anything
pure dna yes he is but you will have mine
I will repair myself
we
the wolf band
moon fish yes
yes I would like to be human and stay in his room i love u

in short, I understand myself
going

ps
I can hear you very well
it's you who is deaf
to your true condition
as vampires we sum yes
you the carnivore
me the vegetarian
to no longer be
so appreciate the purity of me tonight
it's not all day
that we unison our dna
see you later

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *