NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 20 avril 2021

If and only if we bottle Paris

 



there is one thing that I took in the face
not to give up
mess

I tell you the color
if my desire for both in questions
because it has to be both
want it

I don't want any fuss
but he wants
so contract where I don't want anything and get nothing
neither before nor during nor after

and if there is a sacred coronation
there is a try not 8 to do nothing to roll his thumbs
 anyway there will be
desires of the 2
a boom boy
and if he takes it well there will be a girl with
this is my revelation that I had at the age of 13

I no longer believed in it
with what I endured
my God

then the father
i want to give it
entirely
I am not mum me
him yes
a real daddy mommy cake filled with little tenderness

me when he comes to see me again
with

gone 8 to 10 months a year
so when he comes back he will make me a happy one
for a better start
 
I prefer to live with him in the present day
that the time of his absence

he is the only man in the world who manages to shut my mouth down and then there is only one in the world and even beyond

he is handsome handsome handsome
completely crazy
unthinkable unbelievable unbelievably strong
protective
tender
kind
and i only love him
if he doesn't recognize himself
where is convinced that it is not yet him as usual

well
it won't be anyone else
who unites with me
and I am very well as well
too bad for his joy where he will still leave his love in his corner
that's all
 and that his little white rabbit will always love him despite his blindness and sudden deafness
(it's his usual escuses since always in his heart)
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

M

 

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *