NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 25 février 2017

Transgender tells me not that ?? Mcgregor defend ??



no, not possible

It is nevertheless that I was married to a
I have nothing against
I remained until its transformation

But after that as I was boy proof
He is a woman

He threw me

No I reread you
Tell me not
That it is against trump because of it ??

It can not be cantoner unucef not ?? Not possible
I think dreaming into a nightmare

You really must FORGET THAT MCGREGOR AND ME
IT'S FROM THE PAST !!!!!
WHERE IT HAPPENED
CAR MR HAD FEAR
OF BAISSER SON PANTALON

Not sorry I get irritated

He lives my life
As I live his upside down
Not at the same time

BUT BORDEL THE SAME CHOSE

NO I REALIZE WHAT YOU GIVE ME TO READ

BUT THEN
I WILL TAKE PLACE

CAR THERE
WHEN IT'S FALLING he'll tober me on
as usual
Yes to more

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *