NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 26 février 2017

Without communication how you want I understand you??

Without communication how you want
I understand you??
I am tributaries of internet
To have your new
I knew you were going

your fear
The wooden suplice
more
when I think of it
I am suffering
you suffer

Could be good

But when we see ourselves it is happiness
As two bottom paths only one

You are obliged
I am obliged
To say no

But the impossible is not impossible

Fate brings us closer

It does not matter
The one-to-one barrier will fall

What I want from you

be yourself
Stop to suffer

Do what you want

And in your eyes I will see your happiness
Which become mine
and vice versa

Here we are tic and tac
The two disney squirrel

Oh it's mimi no ???

here

What will ensue
Trembling
Death
or not at all
Banning
or nothing

Fear

the essential
Is that we are us, not ??

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *