NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 21 février 2017

Wait a little carnival



You tell me I do not love you any more ??

Where do you get that out again ??

When you kiss your phone out of your limousine
After having spoken to me
Or after having spoken to her ??

I show I am not ashamed of you
you yes
of me

you are hiding
you are ashamed

How can i believe you ??

you tell me
you're sick
And finally in berlin 1 hour after
You are on your bike

You who promised me

When you're traveling

We are together everywhere as in Moscow

Well you do not keep your promise

you are outside

But no sound of you
To my heart
Did not come out
Desolate

Ps of course I love you
Like a crazy
Me of you

And I invited you
For a match
It does not matter
Then what are you waiting for
That you still return to her home ??

And there I have and I will still have
That you abandoned me again

Enjoy your carnival
Me not without you ever

But you will never understand it either

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *