NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 25 février 2017

me?? The question does not even place itself



of course

And what does it do?
from the outside

I told you
And in the beginning

I love you for what you are

And if I am able to be you from outside ??

Oh I the little

I am so
without you

As you are without me
since

That our chapter never knows closed

And that you do not want to shine ??
Oh it puts equal

And if you want to shine again

I will be there to share

again

Yes I am able to carry your pants

so you see

The question is you love me for my outside
Or my in ??
I'm getting your answer ??please....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *