NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 26 février 2017

I draw them I know but



It is calming
But they did not do me any harm
To reject me myself

To the counter

Some one is loved, known, more
And then it makes me feel good to see them through my hands
Like my angels who are still there

But I regret I have the phobia of physical touch
Ask colette she will tell you
Even I can not do it !!

except one

But it is a  story
I was going to get out of it
But it left too top
And I plunged back

in Spain
good deed

But my heart wanted it differently

Then I asked for their help
nothing

Then tried alone
we'll see

I'm gifted so why not on me
Yes we will see
have a nice week end

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *