NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 28 février 2017

You or Not You

You or Not You

I do not care
The request was made
I do not know who
And suddenly
left
as fast
That you asked me ?, you were there yesterday
View your cinema video
You know that I know
All that
Years in advance
By drawing and you have just realized
That I knew

Know that I saved your life at jehova
But I said
3 up to three
After it is finished
You laughed a lot
on my life
You have blown everything

Me to draw
The brothel at home
And barely spoken to colette

This is what I do

I reply to mails when my box explodes
By filter sorting

The rest I never speak
I never come
I never make the first move

And the foreign feminist
Can you be ??
no
My artistic imagination
And only one woman inspires me and she is a doctor
And this is his back
And colette's back

Know that of witch I am

You by my blood

You just passed
And do not astonish you what will happen to you

The evil always returns to the sender

No one will belittle me anymore
Especially not you

Never two hundred and three
my mother
you
Who I will regret to have saved
I do not know

But I will not be answered anymore.

And to talk to me
We can always run
To colette and again

I believe
But you will understand it
right now

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *