NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 21 février 2017

Maigret Uk against Maigret Fr



I would first like to say hello to Mr. Rowan Atkinson  
Mr. Bean

It is as you pass from the cock to the ass
Or from the donkey to the racehorse

And well the MAIGRET UK is a horse race thoroughbred

Me who am all
book
All versions
Same tv

I acknowledge that I was a little scared at first

And then vlan
Throw

This series respects better maigret than we French

By its elegance (à la française)
Its streets (English I think but looks like Paris)
The dialogue words
The

all

Better than we

It must be recognized that the image of the other side of the sleeve that have on us French
By the movie tv

It is a lot that we

Ah yes

We feel better French through the eyes of the English

yes, I am French
Adherent of the police series

But yesterday's maigret uk

But then a very French style
That I am forgotten very quickly that this actor was a comic !!

In any case brillot

I just love it
And from the first minutes

Only one season ago
There will be a sequel ??
Oh I will love
And if you know it inform me

thank you very much

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *