NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 21 février 2017

My Love in Notre Dame



I did not think to write to you since I do not know if you are still there or not
Full of work

But I feel that me down
listening
you know

Do what you have to do

And when your time will come

you know

But know

That I am there

close your eyes

Breathe

my love

That continues the bell
in the world
And then
Up to us

I guarantee you

It's up to you to guarantee it or not

But I will be there

Need me or not

You are my light in my darkness
Since without you

You will bring me as a present
Your flashlight
That you love so much
And you with

It's better ?, sad do not be

Because you are us
Wherever you are
  And either

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *