NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 25 février 2017

The question is how I am



when

All life
repeating itself
continued

It is as if the first chapter is not closed
To begin the second chapter

If I am more behavioral

Yes with me or through me

the best
The real
personality

of the person

Becomes
Or now comes

I was born with this gift


I have not finished reading my first chapter ??
And it repeats itself without stopping ??

How was I in my first chapter ??
More woman or man ??

I know that we are one person since

one life only

I am with women without sleeping with
I hate men
Since I was raped
Am I a one ??
since my birth??

Who I am actually

What's inside
Where is the outside ??

I think you're not the album
You're the album

I think you live your work as a theater

But when you are you

Alone in front of your mirror

You  you are hiding
of everything

Even me

And yet know

That nothing changes for me
And will not change

I've always liked it

And I reassure you outside

I have more than enough

Because I want you

And I realize now that I want you to be you

I write it without stopping

Be yourself

It's a question of survival

No matter tone outside

I know who you are
And that I love him enormously

Even if it's audrey
my love
Is yours

Will never change

you hear me??

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *