NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 26 février 2017

you're done???

you're done???

Your crap to you ??
To tell me
Mcgregor
if
Mcgregor there
what about you??

In short I no longer ask
We come
Or we do not come
We talk to
Do not talk to me

me?? I will never make the first step I gave
especially with you
And your jealousy

I'm alone
all alone

Many will kill to have a mom

I have to wash it
Wipe it
20 times today
It is made itself

No doctor has dax for her
They are for the curists
And no for arrivals
like us

Short on exchange ??

No you will not hold
Then leave me a little alone with my head
my fears
Jesus
my kingdom
And my thoughts
thank you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *