NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 29 mars 2021

My Husband MamourCaramel

 

My Husband MamourCaramel

how do you explain my request

I want to see you again freely without risk as soon as possible you know it very well
I refuse anyone to happen
without my being vaccinated you understand ??
no risk I want for you

I do not know
my confinement before everyone else can be no
but I don't know
in France it's a dead zone you know that
in short my love

by appointment ccsa I will try to have a vaccine for my mother but it is the same it is the astrazenica
 
 but this vaccine kills more than the virus itself and the risk of tromboz blood stones

my mother has "t" operated twice on tromboz
before going down to the southwest

she had one that put her in a coma for two years I kept it washed like that at home
she had to be shocked
to wake up
it's the smell of my lasagna if I had known I would have done it long before
in short who had woken her up

in short my love for her I'm afraid it will start again but dead if she takes this vaccine risk risk
okay

I don't have the right
49 years old in July but maybe I'll try to pass by asking them in the city ccsa
we never know

but if it is the astrazenica
and that I do not wake up ??

ohh baby I don't know I don't know anymore
but still here an eternity
you might as well kill me right away without you

this is my heart....I will take all the risks to get out of this hell

but to lose myself because of astrazenica ...
but I miss you ... it's unbearable terrible atrocious voila .....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *