NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 23 mars 2021

My husband only to me alone

 je te donne en même temps ma puissance absolue......

My husband only to me alone

see you for once
 I claim you

you will stay there yeah
and you will fight
you are my husband
my hero
my God
my pride
my faith
my life
my Higlander

It is not because we are starting badly that the arrival will be last no but you looked at me well

these are circumstances wanted
not against the creator of the sorcerer he is an instition in poland he is like the messiah his books are the reflection of all holy spirits in poland
and the game too
and you too
no of
 no
you made the right choice
you are more than anything there
even if i die without you like you without me
we'll get there
You will help me
and get up
and be what you are

my hero
my God
all powerful

i believe me
in you
you are my whole life
i never doubt you

even if I moan about their choice
and yes that you move
that you no longer leave your fans in silence
and don't tell me anything any escuse
for that
your fucking nutty silence

you are ohh I cry
I don't know how to tell you anymore

you are all powerful
the almighty hero
with a huge heart
i loved you i love you and i will always love you
as you are

You..heros..My Love ..
fight
I love you....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *