NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 27 janvier 2017

2-2Star Wars -Disney - low profile - trump



George Lucas the great master of science fiction at the time
Before disney take control

He had chosen mcgegor for his Scottish charm

Now look at the
He is shaved Canadian !!!
and say
They are not twins

Then yes I have enough too
No I do not pressure

But just a sickness because yes
I fought with him

To become once again
SCOTTISH

But its free puplicity

That he sends me to the figure for disney

Know that I love disney
Disney all

And I prefer to say yes to disney
To highlight GASTON or the clock

Than a shabby kid who has not finished growing up
And who still has not understood that it will never be at all the star

Because Disney now controls all the cinema of today

That's why I said yes to germany for LOGAN and not T2
And to undo what I do

You need the right mantra
Of three words
Only my son to this in him

And he has it with me in the mantra
But you miss the third word
And neither of them will tell you
Here I am sickened good to everybody weekend

I told you I will stop this soon for the election and since yesterday I will not regret anything at all really sickened


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *