NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 29 janvier 2017

Why I run after you


To keep your head on yours
here
and you??
You take yourself for the masked avenger
Ohh this is the real life there
And it's not cinema in the stars there !!

THE TRUE LIFE bordel

And you choose what you ??

To open it
But close your box
And selected

Choose life !! please

I'm scared for you ??

not at all
Well on poor idiot

Every second of my life

Briefly I choose

since a long time

And you're still too stupid to understand it

By sending me as usual

Your winds !!!

But thoughtful

For once in your life

Which I chose ??

Thank you for your comprehention finally I hope

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *