Je me nomme MarieNadiaLaura Sofia, mon blog contiendra musiques,vidéos,articles,dessins,pensées , phylosophiques, voyances'et poesies comme si vous y étiez. ..
jeudi 26 janvier 2017
Gordon to be a man? Retired 60 or 65 years ??
that's it ?? So that you finally come home as a man ??
That you are in reality
that's it ??
And I am stupid enough to tell you yes returns
Because roof as a man I doubt it except when you sleep
In kilt ?? I dream of it again and I still love you
In americain you are it all the time and I still hate you
Bordel become the legend scoth je t'en prie
In americain ?, my door will remain closed forever
Even at retirement !!
Go you tired me tired I will take a nap
These are my medication for my ALD my depression
Which make me suffer without you to wait for the man is in retirement when he will remember how he really loves me since his adolescence Scottish is that it is all...
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
-
VEXAME 🚨 Le spectacle de Katy Perry au Rock in Rio Lisboa enregistre une faible affluence Après la faible demande observée lors de sa dern...
Nombre total de pages vues
Le plus efferent de Kiev tchernobyl
Adrenochrome Enfants babies Batus à mort ou revendu au grande robe á brebis Et sa drogue coupée au même endroit !! Et également ozrmbic De...
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire
Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.