NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 26 janvier 2017

Gordon to be a man? Retired 60 or 65 years ??


that's it ?? So that you finally come home as a man ??
That you are in reality

that's it ??
And I am stupid enough to tell you yes returns

Because roof as a man I doubt it except when you sleep
In kilt ?? I dream of it again and I still love you

In americain you are it all the time and I still hate you

Bordel become the legend scoth je t'en prie

In americain ?, my door will remain closed forever
Even at retirement !!

Go you tired me tired I will take a nap
These are my medication for my ALD my depression
Which make me suffer without you to wait for the man is in retirement when he will remember how he really loves me since his adolescence Scottish is that it is all...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *