NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 29 janvier 2017

My first love



It is beautiful my first love
He and his millions

I HAVE A BIG SCENARIO TO PROPOSE
on you
THE IDIOT OF THE VILLAGE

But who gave him his millions ???
For him to keep quiet ??

Why PASTORAL has not gone
That like another film of marion cotillard at the same time to the usa
For the IMMIGRANT has not passed ???

A film like LALALAND where a month before
No one knew
And will all rafler ??

Why do I kill myself to keep your head from your MELANIE ??

Poor bell that I am

In short it is in usa
Out of the nest

And you can open it ??

Which holds the queen of the most watched chains in the main countries
Like the england ??

Which goes on the list IMMIGRANT personality DO NOT ENTER
In the USA
BECAUSE MONSIEUR THE WORK TOO LARGE ??

Who is going to be deposed of everything in CALIFORNIA
TERRITORY WITH MEXICAN WALL ???

Which will be able to enter it AND CAN NOT EXCEED SOON TO US ??

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *