NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 31 janvier 2017

Ah not scared me !!! Against rose



It is the only one that terrifies me

And it is the first knight who decides the eternal combat

I chose the sport

And I have none to get involved with the heart
sentimentally

Fortunately that he is not aware of the stakes
And the aura he possesses

This

I have a week

To win against him

The 3 year I left it won to the detriment of my brother who fell ill almost 9 times but 8 ca brings happiness

1 week

Or I must reduce to nil an oval balon

Me from the Scottish SCOTISH
By my grandfather
Then I have the right
But not britanique !!!!

Ohmamama total disappearance of marienadinelaure
Consent

Compulsory

And it is not this shitty shit that will win
To ca not then

Hi and surtou to in a week for me
Good week to you all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *