NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 25 janvier 2017

MCGREGOREWAN what do I blame ??


And well said that I will not finish my drawing yetMy day had started so wellIn short one thing I reproach him
It is not much but here it is
HE DOES NOT START ANYTHING FOR ANY IMAGE FROM THE HERO !!!
His as JEDI !! What a disappointment in the whole world again !!
It IS THE LARGEST HERO JEDI THAT THE EARTH IS BROUGHT and it is fucking couplet ??
Go play sentimental role is good for A BEGINNING TO BE AN ACTORBut it IS NOT SO SO BEGIN sorry
HE IS A HERO !!!! He has that in the blood brothel LEGENDE  !!!!
But it was still BEFORE it converted to NATIONALITY USA by staying too long !!!!
Even me that he still loves him I DO NOT KNOW MORE IF he is always a SCOTLAND OF SCOTLAND !!!! here that's all for me...
Go for a good day

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *