NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 24 janvier 2017

2 - Gordon Ewan Mcgregor



On this level there the celebrity also won me

I'm not jealous of her
But it has become EWAN EONE OBIONE what you want
I had lost it

Gordon

Is the love of my life
The first one who asked me in marriage
I had to tell him yes
But as I shout it to the whole world
Everyone hears it
Except it bordel
My father pulled me out
Carried away
Flying marienadine
And his descente in hell arrived

Yes because of me

I assure you
I did not do better either
But I recovered before him

But I died the day he is really married
With my country too

We can not say that a wedding today

But what I still do not understand

Why it to shame to be called mcgregor ??

It is the second

And I got out of her life

But I have a hard head

Since I never let go
help
Love it
change him
That it is all

But I made a child too capricious

Unsatisfied and yes yes I compare it to TRUMP
Because when since it is USA
THEATER

There is only for the USA

JE LE HAIS for PASTORAL

But I was seeing it
Same worn luck

I did not want to get close
But colette

And there it is me in hell
And I can not get up at all

Gordon is my life

But ewan more it goes towards dissatisfaction to have more even more
He forgets it is true values


An angel of god !!
a genius
A Maitre Molière
an artist
a painter
a photographer
an artist

But of course I do not forget a HUMANIST in very first

But even they pass before me !!

He's there
But does not communicate either !!

I know he is my archangel Gabriel
One day he will understand who he is I hope

And when I have nothing left
Everything happens to me

I know that he is my benefactor

It is me who speaks to him in my blog

not him

In Spain then I will never recover

What I ask ??

a little time
One day
one hour

Just to see his eyes blue gray

This Scotsman whom I love even more than anything in the world even more than my son of power
I can not do anything I like it to die I know it
But he does not know
And will never know

That all my life I am his guardian angel of everything

And I just want him
one moment
in return

Ais it's too much to ask

This woman him married the CELEBRITY
Me to remove it to all
And I will never see it again I know it
And that's why since spain I do not go well
I have never had to go

I knew it

but it's stronger than me

Gordon is and will remain the unique love of my life that's all
I do not any more it is above my strength
But you know it's all there

And no one else is in my life
Never can anyone be
never
in my heart
never...

I'm crazy royal about what you think of me

But I've been alone for 30 years
Michael just filled my life for 3 and a half years
Where I did not even think of Gordon

And that's all there is my heart I publish
good evening to you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *