NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 23 janvier 2017

et moi ??

Even Hamlet does not even think about it anymore
And yet we were cu and shirt the best friends of the world
Until I crazy the camp I run away as usual

The worst thing is that my two kids
I know they are not mine
But to have saved them is just as

In brief they also are the books

My daughter will even surpass her father brothel the 7th most beautiful woman in the world my daughter

I know there is something to be proud of

My son is the most beautiful in the world
The most grend my all-powerful hero

We do not touch my momes I will burn the entire planet

Short giger makes his life and he remembers me
The one there is alive
And his life becomes a hell like mine
He can not seem to find 1 minute
to come up

I will not eat it it is true it is married

But if he kisses me there
I will even forget my homeland so much that I love ginger

Panda is my love
Ca irritates me he is continually with his celebrity
And when he has a moment it is not ginger
It communicates
him
I'm happy

It gives me so much

And then suddenly

He left and since

I can not get off the hook
SILENCE

YES, I AM FRENCH
And my country is Scotland
Even the new Scotland

I hate my country
I hate this woman who takes my love
my love
This woman's name
Of celebrity

And my momes is the same

It will do as the ram and the balance

Married with celebrity

And no one will think

to me

like now

without them

Ginger and my son
Do me the worst
Of their absence

And what is atrocious to die for me ??

To no longer read panda as before he wrote me and was there
And dying here without in the arm
Of the man I always loved ...
Here it is the phase of me of the complete cockroach
See you tomorrow

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *