NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 1 décembre 2019

To my son

To my son

heart of soul and love

3 words that for some do not want to say anything
except for us

do not worry
yes my mother has a discomfort
but a neighbor could give me some sugar

it's hard for everyone

do not worry
and consider it a vacation
yes I do not have the money for the paint software by monthon will see monday
or who says better Tuesday I do not hope
 
 but OK
 
 
And for you
2022 you know?
it's up to that point
so I can rest somehow

I endured a lot worse
but never with my mother

short or I promise you
that I will survive and I will scrape
at this fucking papeglobe at the nut
that's my problem

except a lover can break his anger

I thought it was a short time other than by anger
escuse me but australian from my butt
here is kisses
 my angel

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *