NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 21 décembre 2019

The Alienist serie my Opinion

The alienist serie my Opinion

good morning already to you
I peeled it
but it took me 24 hours to find the words and think of something else

because just two black dots

detestable music
she made me migraine
but I held on
 
some scene we were made in the same place

like the restaurant the opera
the same stairs
we add a red carpet

in short it's just the two black dots

this is little

because the rest
 
 
is masterful

except one french point

on the internet you have polar plus videos
chain

but the selection screen is complicated
because I saw the last episode before the first

therefore a negative point to polar more on their presentation on the net
 
 
 but as soon as I understood the meaning of the thread of the videos of the episodes

I loved it
hooked my emotions
exploded my heart
as in the box

by tale television sign 12 years from
I do not agree

classified 16 years and over style horror violence
 
 
for the European CSA

because there are scenes you have to hang on

my mother yelled and yet she is 78 years old

and I closed my eyes being under the table
of fear
for the TOUR
 
 
 all actors without exception are phenomenal

a plus for Luke Evans who cashed in the belly of full force as we
 say the words the dialogues
that very few actors in the world will have endured
 
 
 and yes I wait like everyone else for the rest

because I inadvertently watched the last one I thought the first

so yes a sequel
and why not another

because it takes you this series
deep inside of you
retrenchment

and you are addicted
from start to finish without interruption

in summary for the first time I believed myself in the theater
 and that for me in my eyes it is the most beautiful word in 
the world theater as master Moliere
here is following the next quite alienite series ...
 
 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *