NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 23 décembre 2019

you will read me



we have rights to respect
when we are real blood
come to us
pure blood

at the birth of the world we already exist

yes the cinema
theater
books
comics
now the future on the internet

we have to respect the outside
people
the flower
lr birn du mzl

whether for a job
a time
a role
a writing
a song

as I know another who sings and does not protect his voice

we must not speak at least 12 hours minimum to preserve our voice
 
 
 
 
and one who sells his profile

for what
money

yes but for whom ??

only one is not helping people even outside of everything
even sick children


and you not ??

he always did
you it's for the commission to become the commission agent
 
 one who sells his suitcase from one site to another without 
realizing that the other site where his suitcase is sold has 
priced the money of us poor people without receiving our gifts ??
me the first one in two
 
 
 
 
the codes
the signs
the button on the floor
the room
feather
we hear
we feel

all this is neglected ??

mzis it's our duty

to give
of the dream
at the theatre
to everything else

from morning to night
and from evening to morning

who puts on his jacket on 2020 will put it back in order

22 divine order

go with my photo
at my seeing colleague
astrologer
if i lie

they will tell you
what i did for you

and you in return

nothing

just a life without satisfaction
put a job that i give you the
adored you completely

I make good trvzil

put my photo on your animl

di i suid bad language it will destroy my image

and if not he will cook or give the dough

as a sign of kindness

brothel signs
I have enough

of your annoyance

now go to my colleagues
predict you
2020

they will tell you

only the foresighted rats the thrifty will dominate this year and blablbla
you'll see if you have the guts
to know
my truth
from what I gave you .....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Take A Look Around

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *