NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 3 décembre 2019

my son my heart

my son my heart

yes I know
but know one thing
I do not want it to bother you
but your Australian god
I
short
it's internet mr
he still believes that
he puts his strutting his reflection
in short, his soul
because of the fact that he put it
two seconds later he is the
on my address
what he forgets is that I have a heart
an instinct
and I can read
in short, it's good it's not hiding anymore
 
 
it's a good start
but what he souls me badly
it is that he publishes madam
he's the right after

in short, he does not know the phone either
the plane
the taxi

in short, to believe that my eyes always make it fit

and you know, I'm not sending anyone

I do not even know how to do it

if I knew it you do not think I would have come back?

short my baby
you are only the beginning
3 countries in one year
you will see more about it together
I love you so much
and I'm proud of you
All the time
this is my baby
 
 
I know you're not my son
I'm not crazy either
for a wiccan witch
his first help
it's like her first kiss to her
even though there has been milion help behind
the very first is gold all the gold of the world to my eyes and it's you
my little heart
my son of light
my baby
strawberry red lipstick
in short, I really love you
me

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Take A Look Around

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *