NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 18 décembre 2019

the true Love is why

the true Love is why

he can't stand someone else afraid to love other than himself

I do
we must go back to eltonjohn de peaceoneday

I had my favorite dish upstairs with cake, my chmpagne even my cheese ??
he never offered me that
I was with the Lord of Scotland and England
to do my freehand drawings

but I found it suspicious
I do not eat
on the other hand I drink champagne mine brief
until madam miss tells me it's a shame she is there she is on the
 program and not you

she ?? I tell myself I don't care I don't search
but she repeats me

she yes she comes to you

I tell myself again he will have told me
not even

she stinks she arrives

you are his visionary you will do it to me

after I don't know I left faster from here by running 
my driver caught me in the other and did not cause me any questions
his gay driver every time so that I don't fall for it
here it is oh oh it still mounts me nausea brief good evening....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *