NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 23 décembre 2019

February 2, 2020 - 02022020

February 2, 2020 - 02022020

in the second part of the day
at 8:20 p.m.
French time 20:20
will officially become
my most powerful wolf in the world
 
 
translation
I have no lover or love

but the wiccan woman offers her infinite power for one year

by way of love

last year it was michael
to be a twin soul brother he became roy
 
 
luke evans two years ago

and the year before ewan mgregor

like surprise
I always said

less a day more a day
I used my right at least
and today I announce
and will be the 02022020
 
 
 
 before your all know it
jude law
RDJ

but that I gave for a time the madness of the world he will understand in due day

but I wrote

i give a year
to luke evan
tom hiddleston

but the north clan queen winters soltice right

I use it at the end of the year to correct
take where to name

the least
most
the pendant

here it is

he will remain anonymous
there is no jester
 
 nor a liar
nor a being become a human

yes he was born on british territory

yes i would have wanted to fuck michael again
laughed the insults of his shit
received from your emails indigentd disadvantages
 
thought expensive in the balance

we don't laugh we don't play
with your infinite love

why anonymous
because

I neither see nor return
neither pay
as usual

but from a children's book

let live to live

convinced me

i just want to dream
have a smile
and that he loves you
you his fans
as he puts his hand on his heart
 
 
 
and like that

like my paintings

the form is there
but not necessarily the eyes
the bottom either
always belong to the defendant

a kid dream

that's it that's all
and the anonimat is above all for my tranquility of violence and insult
indigent dissatisfied with my choice and as
you know it
I was attacked
and I forced you to put an alarm
and not just once
and change number

anyway i don't answer my door anymore
except rare in the afternoon
nor on my phone
except after a message I answer
you don't know how bad it is to be hunted down for your choice

short

yes necessarily it will be drawn but it is up to him to describe the color
the hair
and much more

that's all at all
 
 
Yes indeed
yesterday today

the least
the pendant

I leave myself aside the most
Tomorrow

to know
read
feel
if my choice is right

but on that I have no doubts about it!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *