NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 20 décembre 2019

the alienist a little summary ??

the alienist a little summary ??

me it is the interior of the actor that interests me
whether his game is good or bad
that's what we don't see
make us actors
 
 
the scenario uses superstition well in all its forms
superstition is the greatest weakness and fear of man

the warrior uses it as a weapon against his enemy

for now i have nothing to say about the episodes

but on the actors
it's their guts
 
 
 
their livelihood
the job
their real life

and sorry for dakota i don't feel outside of herself 
except for her thirst for luxury clothes

but inside
yes a great performer
basic
a christmas window
me it doesn't move me
as she should for her role

I have nothing against it
I wanted to say
it was formed by the greatest

but he spoiled her too much

in short, you become what your mentor reflects

come on i watch

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *