NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 13 décembre 2019

a vanityreynolds je vais y repondre 2/2

if I know Hugh Jackman intimately?

no and yes
no because I drool before his pictures on the internet of his profile

yes because like everyone for a while
he answered me
to my tweet
sometimes to my article
else of my drawings
 
 
on my instagram
below
sometimes also with hearts

but for some time
jusye before his tour
he's for his fans

and it's sooner me sign
3 small rabbits
 
 
on my instagram
below
sometimes also with hearts

but for some time
jusye before his tour
he's for his fans

and it's sooner me sign
3 little rabbits
with no response from him
 
 
if I drag it? in fraud ??
me ??

he looked at me well ??

hugh jackman is my muse
yes my muse
I sometimes fly too much
or not enough in drawing it
because he is still the man
the sexiest of the planet him

so who will not hover before my drawings of him me the very first
 
 hugh jackman I compare it to K-Maro
in relation to his body
he's as sexy as seeing him better

the first time we crossed
in another life in Paris where I worked in the biggest paris clairvoyance firm
it was my very first day
and I had to stick to make myself harden
the stars star
 
 
years have passed
and I continue a little clairvoyance
but little because I have a mother of 78 to take care to eat

also my door is open
I live in HLM
and that's the mud the fly the chips the trash
is not the taste of Mr. Reynolds
who names me indigene ?? I have a word thank you
a forgotten a short miracles
 
I am a bender
wiccan
but I do not bother my mum any more than doing a job
but we have a mother

I am disabled right arm
but I overcome for drawing

he must be bored this mr reynolds
for a poor child like me in the court of miracles
 
 
jealousy is a cross that is badly worn
mr reynolds

and yes I forgot

if you talk to me and hugh jackman ??

yes in my fantasies at night
I happen to be very hot about him
 
 Yes indeed
as I fly?
in music drawing and moving my butt me
 
 
 it's a crime to mr reynolds ??

poor of him
he calls me poor, but I'm not so poor that he does not have the courage face to face
for fear of a plague chip can be ??

but I am rich in words of art and energy that he will never possess
and I am proud
here and my signature in good french
Fuck you if you have the courage
poor little boy too rich of his bullshit
cover your butt instead of the other when you do not know what to do here it's all....
 
  

1 commentaire:

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *